- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 2 slightly rounded tablespoons honey*
- 1 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Place the ingredients into a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Use your hands and fingers to work the honey and oil into the mixture until it is well combined and sticking together.
- Use slightly damp hands to press the mixture very firmly into the holes of a silicon mini muffin tray.
- Place in the fridge to set.
- I pressed down on my crackles again after they had been in the fridge for an hour or two and then I left them to set overnight.
Sourced from www.wholefoodsimply.com