Mix and Make Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey*
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Preheat your oven to 175°C or 350°F.
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Place the peanut butter, honey, vanilla and salt into a medium sized bowl and mix until well combined.
- Add the coconut and mix until very well combined. You can work this with your hands or a spoon.
- Press and shape the mixture into balls. Place the balls onto the tray and flatten slightly.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until nicely golden.
- Remove from the oven and leave on the tray for 10 minutes before gently transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- The cookies are perfect exactly as they are but if you would like to fill them simply mix the filling ingredients in a mug until well combined. Spread the filling over one completely cooled cookie and top with another.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer
Sourced from our favourite website, Wholefood Simply.