Mix and Make Chocolate Slice
- 1 cup Macro LSA
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup cacao or cocoa
- 5 tablespoons almond butter
- 4 tablespoons honey*
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Line a square 20cm tin with baking paper over hanging the sides for easy removal.
- Place the LSA, coconut and cacao or cocoa into a medium sized bowl and mix to combine.
- Place the almond butter, honey and coconut oil into a heat proof bowl and gently heat just enough to soften and combine.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry and combine.
- Press the mixture very firmly into your prepared tin. I press the mixture down with the back of a spoon and then cover with baking paper and press down again to ensure it is very firm.
- Place in the fridge to set.
- Slice. Serve. Enjoy.
* you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
Sourced from our favourite website: Wholefood Simply.