Mix and Make Bounty Bars
- 2 tablespoons honey*
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, liquified
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 4 tablespoons coconut cream
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil, liquified
- 6 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup*
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper overhanging the sides for easy removal. Mine measures 19.5cm x 9.5cm.
- To make the bars place the honey, oil, vanilla and salt into a medium sized bowl and mix to combine Add the desiccated coconut and mix to combine. Add the coconut cream and mix to combine.
- Press the mixture into your prepared tin and place in the freezer to set.
- Once set remove from the freezer and slice into bars. Return the bars to the freezer while you make the chocolate.
- To make the chocolate combine the oil and cacao or cocoa. Add the maple and mix to combine.
- Remove the bars from the freezer and use to forks to dip and coat them in the chocolate. Once dipped place each bar onto a tray lined with baking paper and place in the fridge to set and store.
- Eat and enjoy!