Double Crunch Peanut Butter And Chocolate Chip Fudge
- 6 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey*
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons crushed peanuts
- 50 grams dark chocolate, finely chopped**
- Place the peanut butter, honey, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla and salt into a heat proof bowl. Heat the ingredients until the oil starts to melt. Remove from the heat and stir until the mixture is smooth and well combined. Add the crushed peanuts and mix to combine. Pour the mixture into a silicon loaf tin. Sprinkle the chocolate over the top and place the slice into the freezer to set.
- Slice. Serve. Eat and enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
**I use 90% dark chocolate.
notes – one sliced this can be stored and served straight from the fridge or freezer. It will not be stable at room temperature.
Sourced from our favourite website: www.wholefoodsimply.com