- 200 grams organic corn chips*
- 2 rounded tablespoons honey**
- 4 rounded tablespoons peanut butter***
- 6 tablespoons peanut butter***
- 3 tablespoons honey**
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper overhanging the sides for easy removal.
- Place the base ingredients into your processor and blend at high speed until the mixture resembles a fine, sticky crumb. When you think it is down give it another blast and then press the mixture firmly into your tin.
- Place the top ingredients into your processor and quickly blend to combine. Do not over blend. Pour the mixture over your base and place in the fridge to set.
- Slice. Serve. Eat. Enjoy!
*corn chips are readily available in the health food section of the supermarket and from health food stores.
Sourced from Wholefood Simply.