Our Philosophy

We Value Local Trade

EverEscents is a 100% Aussie owned company with all products being manufactured in Australia. Valuing Australian Trade is about purchasing and sourcing materials and ingredients from Aussie suppliers including bottles, tubes, labels, posters and marketing materials.

To find out if your favourite brands are truly Australian, go to www.australianmade.com.au

Protect & Preserve our planet

The EverEscents research and development team have discovered many new and innovative ways to develop modern product formulas that harness the power of Certified Organic ingredients. Our beautiful products have been hand crafted and refined in the laboratory of our Certified Organic factory in Australia. *certified by the following bodies; COSMOS and Australian Certified Organic (OFC).

In Australia, the major certifying bodies require a minimum of 70% Organic ingredients to allow a product to be Certified Organic. EverEscents easily surpasses these requirements and ensures every product is at least 75% and up to 90% Certified Organic, and in most cases all products are 100% naturally derived.

Supporting kids living with Cancer

For more than 10 years EverEscents continues to support Camp Quality by donating 5c from every product sold. Camp Quality is an Australian charity helping families that have children living with Cancer. As a corporate supporter of Camp Quality, EverEscents encourages everyone to help make a difference and check them out at www.campquality.org.au

No Animal Testing

EverEscents is completely against the testing of cosmetic products and ingredients on animals. We do not and will never test our products or ingredients on animals, nor will we ever commission others to do so. EverEscents will continue to campaign until there is a world-wide ban on testing cosmetic products and ingredients on animals.

The team at EverEscents have a strong passion for ethical and cruelty free manufacturing. To show our commitment EverEscents has obtained official accreditation from Choose Cruelty Free Australia.

To uphold our commitment and preserve our Cruelty Free accreditation EverEscents has chosen not to export our products to countries that conduct testing on animals such as China.

To find out more go to www.choosecrueltyfree.org.au

Vegan Friendly

EverEscents is a Vegan Friendly company and offers a range of products that comply to Vegan requirements. All EverEscents products clearly state the Vegan status and all ingredients lists are clearly explained (ingredients lists are also available on our website here).

100% Renewable Energy

We have recently switched our power supplier from Energy Australia to a smaller, more ethical supplier, Diamond Energy.

We are always reseraching ways to better protect the enviornment and to reduce our carbon footprint so the switch to Diamond Energy made sense.

The Greenpeace “Green Electricity Guide” contains fantastic information about what makes an energy supplier really “green”.

Basically not all energy retailers are as ‘green’ as they say they are. 85% of our electricity still comes from coal & gas fired power stations with the remaining 15% from renewable energy, mainly wind & hydro. By choosing an energy retailer that invests its money in renewables rather than coal and gas then we can all help to reduce carbon polution. Just purchasing “green” power isn’t enough.

Origin Energy, Energy Australia and AGL are the biggest providers of electricity in Australia suppling over 3/4 quarters of Australian households. They sometimes market themselves as environmentally conscious but their ‘green’ initiatives are small compared to their investments in coal and gas generation.

Instead of sourcing electricity derived from coal and gas, Diamond is committed to sourcing electricity from renewable sources such as solar, bio-energy, wind and wave energy.

To find out more visit www.diamondenergy.com.au or www.greenpeace.org/australia/en/what-we-do/climate/The-Green-Electricity-Guide

Hair Aid

Hair Aid is a not for profit organisation that focuses on providing hair cutting training in order to provide livelihood skills to low-income individuals and families in Quezon City Manilla.

This initiative is designed to create the opportunity for street families and people living in shanty towns and slum areas in Quezon City Manilla to learn a livelihood skill that can be used immediately after the five day training program to earn money.

Hair Aid also conducts charitable projects within Australia assisting unemployed & disadvantaged people. To donate or find out more go to www.hairaid.org.au